You are visiting the international Vantage Markets website, distinct from the website operated by Vantage Global Prime LLP
( www.vantagemarkets.co.uk ) which is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority ("FCA").
This website is managed by Vantage Markets' international entities, and it's important to emphasise that they are not subject to regulation by the FCA in the UK. Therefore, you must understand that you will not have the FCA’s protection when investing through this website – for example:
- You will not be guaranteed Negative Balance Protection
- You will not be protected by FCA’s leverage restrictions
- You will not have the right to settle disputes via the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS)
- You will not be protected by Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS)
- Any monies deposited will not be afforded the protection required under the FCA Client Assets Sourcebook. The level of protection for your funds will be determined by the regulations of the relevant local regulator.
If you would like to proceed and visit this website, you acknowledge and confirm the following:
- 1.The website is owned by Vantage Markets' international entities and not by Vantage Global Prime LLP, which is regulated by the FCA.
- 2.Vantage Global Limited, or any of the Vantage Markets international entities, are neither based in the UK nor licensed by the FCA.
- 3.You are accessing the website at your own initiative and have not been solicited by Vantage Global Limited in any way.
- 4.Investing through this website does not grant you the protections provided by the FCA.
- 5.Should you choose to invest through this website or with any of the international Vantage Markets entities, you will be subject to the rules and regulations of the relevant international regulatory authorities, not the FCA.
Vantage wants to make it clear that we are duly licensed and authorised to offer the services and financial derivative products listed on our website. Individuals accessing this website and registering a trading account do so entirely of their own volition and without prior solicitation.
By confirming your decision to proceed with entering the website, you hereby affirm that this decision was solely initiated by you, and no solicitation has been made by any Vantage entity.I confirm my intention to proceed and enter this website Please direct me to the website operated by Vantage Global Prime LLP, regulated by the FCA in the United Kingdom
By providing your email and proceeding to create an account on this website, you acknowledge that you will be opening an account with Vantage Global Limited, regulated by the Vanuatu Financial Services Commission (VFSC), and not the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
Please enter a valid email address
Please tick the checkbox to proceed
Please tick the checkbox to proceed
Please tick all to proceed
Vantage Global Limited Free Virtual Private Server (VPS) Promotion
Free VPS Promotion is provided by Vantage, trading under Vantage Global Limited (Reg. No. 700271) (herein “the Company” or “Vantage”), to the Company’s clients.
Promotion Terms and Conditions
1. This Promotion is valid from 20 January 2022 and will be active until further notice.
2. By participating in this Contest, affiliates acknowledge that they have read and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and the Client Agreement as published on the website of the Company.
3. To participate in this Promotion, clients must:
3.1 Deposit at least USD$1,000;
3.2 Upload their VPS invoice via client portal within 3 months from the last day of VPS billing period;
3.3 Meet the trading requirements below during the exact VPS billing period, which is a full calendar month:
|USD$0.5 million notional volume
|Capped at USD$25 refund
|USD$1 million notional volume
|Capped at USD$50 refund
4. The submitted invoice must include the client’s name, billing period, amount, and currency.
4.1 The name on the invoice must match the name used to register with Vantage.
5. Vantage will refund the monthly VPS subscription cost up to USD$25/USD$50, with a limit of one VPS bill per client per month, as stated in Clause 3.
6. Refunds will be processed within 10 days of the beginning of each calendar month after the VPS subscription monthly cycle completes.
7. Internal transfers, balance or cash adjustments, Introducer/Affiliate rebates or commissions of any kind will not be considered new deposits and therefore will not be counted towards this Promotion.
8. The trading volume used to apply for this Promotion may not be used to apply for any other promotions provided by Vantage.
9. PAMM/MAM master accounts are not eligible to participate in this Promotion.
10. Vantage reserves the right to withdraw, discontinue or terminate this Promotion or amend any of its Terms and Conditions at its absolute discretion. Vantage further deserves the right to disqualify any participant at any stage of the present Promotion.
11. In case of any suspected misconduct, fraud, abuse or breach of the Terms and Conditions, Vantage reserves the right to reject/refuse any subscription to the Promotion, cancel/alter/reverse any rewards or promotional incentives, and/or withdraw the eligibility of any participants, at its absolute discretion, without prior notice or liability to any person.
12. Vantage’s decision or resolution regarding the award of all prizes, disqualification of any participant and/or in every situation including any not covered by these Terms and Conditions, shall be final and binding on all participants of the Promotion. Vantage is not obliged to entertain or respond to any queries, challenges, or appeals made against the Company’s decision pertaining to this Promotion.
General Terms and Conditions
The following conditions apply to all offers/promotions/giveaways/contests (“offers”), unless explicitly stated otherwise:
- Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- All Vantage offers only apply to valid STP and ECN accounts. Cent accounts, BTC and ETH currency accounts are not applicable unless explicitly stated otherwise.
- Clients referred by a PAMM/MAM or money manager are not eligible to participate in Vantage offers.
- All Vantage offers are only available in accordance with applicable law.
- Vantage offers are not designed to alter or modify an individual’s risk preference or encourage individuals to trade in a manner inconsistent with their own trading strategies.
- Clients should ensure that they operate their trading account in a manner consistent with their trading comfort level.
- New Accounts are subject to approval as per Vantage’s account opening procedure. Individuals who apply for an account must check their local laws and regulations before applying for an account with Vantage.
- Vantage reserves the right to stop clients from claiming credit bonus from promotions if your deposit is made via e-wallet/cryptocurrency channel including but not limited to: USDT, Neteller and Skrill.
- Clients are not allowed to use the credit bonus to hedge positions. Vantage reserves the right to cancel a client’s eligibility to participate in any credit bonus offers, remove partial/all credit bonus from his/her trading account and partial/all profit generated by hedging positions without further notice.
- Vantage reserves the right to decline any application or indication to participate in any promotion at its sole discretion, without the need to provide any justification or explain the reasons for such a decline.
- Vantage reserves the right to exclude and/or cancel a client’s participation in its offers if: a) found churning (opening and closing of Margin FX or CFD transaction just for the benefit of earning a benefit); b) found hedging internally or externally; c) found to be in violation of its Client Agreement or has breached the promotions terms and conditions. In case of such misconduct or the breach, Vantage shall have the right to deduct any bonus amounts from the trading account.
- Vantage may at any time make changes to these terms and conditions and will notify you of these changes by posting the modified terms on Vantage website. You are advised to revise these Terms regularly, and by your continued use of Vantage website and services that you accept any such modified terms. Vantage reserves the right to modify or cancel any offers at its sole discretion at any time.
- Vantage will not be liable for any loss, costs, expense or damage which may be suffered in connection with this offer and which by law may not be excluded by these Terms.
- If these terms and conditions are translated into a language other than English, then the English version of the terms shall prevail where there is an inconsistency.
- The provider of this offer is Vantage Global Limited (Reg. No. 700271).